The Mongan Method®
HypnoBirthing is a simple, straightforward program, thoughtfully developed over the years to remind mothers of the simplicity of birth itself. It is a unique method of relaxed, natural childbirth education, enhanced by self-hypnosis techniques. Just as the majority of birthing women do not need interventions and procedures for safe and healthy birth, they do not need a complex set of exercises and scripts to prepare themselves for a peaceful, calm and comfortable birthing.
The birthing body and the baby know just what to do. HypnoBirthing is designed to teach women to trust in Nature's way of birth and to relax and let their bodies do what is needed. By practicing a few key techniques, mothers program their minds and condition their bodies to birth easily. When it comes to programming and conditioning, variety is not necessarily a good thing. Repetition is what gets the best results.
A Celebration of Life
Safe, easier, more comfortable birthing in the way that most mirrors nature. Learn Relaxation Techniques to Eliminate Fear, Tension, and Pain. Achieve birth fulfillment—awake and alert—in a totally relaxed state of mind and body.
HypnoBirthing Classes are presented in Five Classes that are 2 1/2 - 3 hours each and are held weekly.
HypnoBirthing® offers you "Class" and so much more!
* Your own copy of the 302-page HypnoBirthing Text, HypnoBirthing-- The Mongan Method
* 5 information-packed class meetings, helping you to understand why labor doesn't have to hurt
* 5 professionally written scripts for your home practice
* 2 CDs for your relaxation, stress reduction, and bonding (Including the program cornerstone CD, Rainbow Relaxation)
* Handouts for planning your Birth Preferences
* A set of Birth Prompts for your Birth Companion
* Demonstration and practice in optimal birth positions
* A free hypnotic session in building birth confidence and eliminating fears
* A Guide to good pregnancy nutrition
* Several deep relaxation techniques for use during birthing
* Well-paced instruction designed to build your confidence and help you to have a safer, easier, and more comfortable birthing
* Special calm breathing methods for use throughout labor and during birthing
* Private instruction if desired
* Small classes for personal attention
* Body toning exercises and practice
* The advantage and confidence of the Mongan Method reputation for top-quality birthing preparation
Contact Marsha Mathes @ 256.698.2151 or
firstname.lastname@example.org to register.